23 January 2010

Pricess S


She looks just like a story book Princess, right?  Innocent, sweet, innocent... I said that already, huh?  Then why when I look at this picture does it remind me of Chucky's bride?  She kinda scares me here, she has that look.  You know, the look your kid gives you when they are planning something mid-evil, something that will more than likely make you look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

She really isn't a scary child.  She is a loving little girl.  Always hugging me and telling me she loves me.  She loves to dress up and dance around the living room.  She has smiles for me in the morning.... okay that was stretching it a bit!  All in all she is not the little heathen she portrays in this picture.

All in all she is my Princess S. 

1 comment:

T said...

That's my baby niece and I wuvs her!